Melville Senior High School
Project in focus:Design & Technology Upgrade to Melville Senior High School
Project Scope:Education Facility requiring the removal, replacement and upgrade of the dust extraction system to their woodworking classrooms and machine room to comply with WA Education Departments new standards.
- Design and Detailing of system including layout
- Removal of existing system and redundant ducting
- Manufacture of ducting, hoods and Shaker dust collector
- Provide civils, electrical controls and on site wiring
- Installation and commissioning of complete system
- Produce as built drawings as well as an Operation & Maintenance Manual for the system and equipment.
- Larger and more efficient shaker dust collector and duct work. Easy removal of collected dust and wood shavings for a cleaner and safer learning environment for the students, teachers and cleaning staff.