Tom Price High School
Project in focus:Design & Technology Upgrade to Tom Price High School
Project Scope:Education facility requiring the removal of existing system, replacement and upgrade of their dust collection system, flammable goods cupboard, upgrade the existing spray booth, and a ventilation system to a welding bay.
- Design and detailing of systems and layouts
- Removal of existing system and ducting
- Manufacture of ducting, hoods and Shaker dust collector and a three station welding bay exhaust discharge duct and stack
- Provide civils, electrical controls and on site wiring
- Produce as built drawings as well as an Operation & Maintenance Manual for the systems and equipment provided.
- Efficient shaker dust collector and duct work which allows easy removal of collected dust and wood shavings. Painting within a dedicated spray booth, storage of flammable goods materials which provides a cleaner and safer learning environment for the students and staff.