Loaded with safety features, Cigweld’s new 130 amp single-phase inverters are more efficient and easier to control than ever. VRD ensures voltage at the Stick before you start is just 8V DC, integrated Fail To Safe will shut the unit down if voltage exceeds 35V DC whilst not welding and insulated plastic housing with an IP23S rating ensures your safety when working in confined spaces or outdoors.
- Compliant to AS 60974.1
- Conforms to the requirements of AS 1674.2
- VRD – Virtually eliminates electric shocks when not welding.
- Fail to safe shutdown if VRD Malfunctions
- Enclosure rated to IP23S
- Outdoors use as outlined in AS 1674.2
- Insulated plastic housing eliminates arc strike hazards on housing
- Maximum electrode size 3.2mm
- Stick MMAW and Lift TIG GTAW
- Digital Readout
- PFC – Power Factor Correction
- Intelligent Fan Control
** Please Note: Images are sample machines only. The product hired may differ in appearance. **