- When the job calls for structural steel welding and other rugged outdoor work, you need an engine-driven welder that covers all your process needs – stick, MIG, TIG, flux-cored and gouging – and also meets the latest diesel fuel emissions standards.
- Upgraded for Tier 4 Final (T4F) compliance, the Vantage® series has been re-engineered to deliver smoother arc characteristics and
improved pipe welding capabilities.
- Choose the Vantage 600 engine driven welder SD for 575A/43VDC 100% duty cycle welding and gouging with up to 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) carbons.
- The Air Vantage® 600 SD welder includes a belt-driven compressor with separate gauges to monitor compressor hours and pressure.
- The Air Vantage 600 SD Hydraulic welder packs all the aforementioned capabilities plus the power and technology you need for any hydraulic application, providing a truly epic all-in-one machine.
** Please Note: Images are sample machines only. The product hired may differ in appearance. **