Products & Services
With Airfab’s network of technology partners and suppliers of equipment, we offer our clients many forms of equipment and products; click on the links below for full details.
We employ a team of trained and qualified technicians who specialise in the repair and service of all types and brands of welding and associated equipment. We have extensive experience in the welding industry and can assist with costing, process selection and establishment of weld procedures.
We are authorised service agents for Lincoln Electric, Kemppi, Miller and WIA and carry out their warranty work at our fully equipped workshop in Kewdale, Perth.
Other Welding ServicesAirFab is qualified to provide the following Services;
- Welding Inspection (CSWIP 3.1 and IIWIWS)
- Welding Procedure development
- Welder qualification
- Welding Standard interpretation (ASME, BS, ISO and AS/NZ Standards)
- Third Party Inspection
- QA/QC of your welding and manufacturing processes to enable traceability of conformance of your production
- ISO 3834:2005 – quality requirement for fusion welding of metallic structures