John Willcock College
Project in focus:Design & Technology Upgrade to John Willcock College
Project Scope:Country education facility, requiring the complete removal of existing system, design, manufacture and installation, of a new dust collector and ventilation systems to comply with WA Education Department standards.
- Design and detailing of new systems and layouts
- Removal of existing systems and ducting
- Manufacture and installation of ducting, shaker collector, fans and flammable goods cupboard ventilation system
- Provide civils, electrical controls and on site wiring
- Commissioning of complete system
- Produce as built drawings and an Operation and Maintenance manual for the system and equipment
- More efficient and easily maintained dust collection system, allowing quick and cost effective waste management. Ventilated flammable goods cupboard allowing the students and staff a safe environment.